Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Update on Chandlers!

Hello everyone,

I'm so sorry about the huge delay on shipping out Chandlers. There has been numerous mix ups on the road where all the Chandlers were supposed to be shipped one place and went somewhere else.

But, I have figured it all out. I will have him within the next week. With thanksgiving and everything, it might take a little longer. Thank you so much for your patience! I wish I could have promised him before Thanksgiving, but at least I can absolutely promise you him waaay before Christmas.

Feel free to email me any time with questions or concerns.

At least you all who have ordered can be rest assured that you will be the first to receive him, and will have one for sure before he sells out on the road.

Thank you for all your support.

P.S. This tour has been a blast so far.

Honestly,
Meg

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! It was a pleasure seeing you guys in Bakersfield, Ca.

    -Rich

    ReplyDelete