Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Chandler Sold Out

Dear friends,

Holiday Chandler is sold out. Sorry to you who didn't grab yours. Didn't expect him to go so quickly, but there he went, just like kids off to college!

However, the good news is, there is still plenty of Original Chandlers left:)

honestly,
Meg

P.S. I have never slept in a bed as cozy and as soft as the one my mom has for me at her home. Such a crazy difference from those hotel room mattresses.

P.P.S. All I want for Christmas is Dr. Suess books. Yeah, you remember the ones you read when you were a kid. Those books are seriously incredible!!!

2 comments:

  1. I got my Original Chandler 2 days ago. Now I wish I bought the Holiday Chandler too. They're both really cute. Thank you, Meg! :D

    I can't sleep well anywhere but my own bed.

    I looove Dr. Suess books! I used to have a bunch, but I think my dad donated them all when we moved way back when I was in grade 9, so he probably thought I had no use for them anymore!! I miss mine. :( My friend bought me Green Eggs and Ham a little while back because we had a discussion previously about my lost books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked for the sneetches for christmas (: and i plan on getting a tattoo of each on my legs

    ReplyDelete