Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oooh Wee!

Finally! I've been working on these designs for a week straight. I'm happy to announce the completion and availability of my first four polymer clay pieces. It's about time!

 "Take Me Away" was inspired by my new favorite animated film "Up", one of the only films which never fails to bring tears to my eyes. Have you seen that intro? Geeze!

I can't really explain how "Run Away" came about. I guess what happened was, I started to make roses in a vase, decided that was clearly unoriginal and came up with roses in a boot. Yes, yes. I like that much better. 

"Rain and Pour" remind me of a circus.

And then there is my favorite piece, "Our Home is Gone". I don't really need to explain that one, do I?

Enjoy!

Honestly,
Meg

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I LOVE the new stuff!

    And I cry every time I see Up, too. The same three parts. Every time. I still absolutely LOVE that movie, though.

    I'm gonna start saving up for something now. :)

    Great job! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. I severely wish I had the funds to buy these awesome new designs! They're great. Really inspiring. They make me want to finally get that job I've been talking about. Now to just find that application form..

    I agree with Alyce up there. Awesome job. You really know what you're doing, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Meg. I love them all!
    I'm gonna have to take money out of my M&D tour jar to afford some of these.
    But it'll be worth it, right?
    If they ever make it through Canada post ;)

    ReplyDelete