Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Hello friends,

I just finished some new pieces! The Meg and Dia necklace will include a free signed Meg and Dia "It's Always Stormy in Tillamook" Poster if you are one of the first 20 to order.

Introducing Rachael the Robot. I know I told you guys she was going to be earrings, but she just seemed like more of a necklace kind of gal.

Lil' Miss Pig was inspired by an artist I look up to: Christi Freisen. This piece is also Dia's favorite. She is the one who encouraged me to create it.

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Honestly,
Meg and Chandler

7 comments:

  1. Meg! You have so many children! Nice to see you have finally got a family pet pig too.

    Very nice new necklaces! I'd like to get some. However, I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything from your store until next month. My grand purchase last month made a dent in my wallet and I'd like to give it some time to recover. Expect some work in march ;)

    Happy Valentines Day Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The F.R.I.E.N.D.S.bots will be mine some day really soon!!
    cant wait!!
    so far, so great meg!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see Phoebe and Monica!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The collection is almost complete! Maybe I should make Phoebe a hippie robot. hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crabcakes, they're amazing. I must buy them.

    ReplyDelete