Saturday, June 18, 2011

Custom Pieces "Show and Tell"

This is Kenny. 



He wants to be a chef, so I made him Chef Chandler!


Sean wanted to give his friend, Dia, (no, not Meg and Dia's Dia) a jellyfish... 
Sean, if this was supposed to be a surprise gift, don't let her read my blog! Actually our "Dia" just asked me to design a "ninja Chandler" for Blake Shelton's stylist. Ha ha! And of course I'm into that idea:)








Thank you guys for your custom orders. To those of you I am emailing back and forth now, I appreciate your patience. After Warped Tour, you will get much more speedy replies and we'll make it happen:)

Honestly,
Meg

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the custom chef is perfect. How awesome. Great idea, Kenny! I'll get around to ordering a custom piece one day, I just want to come up with the perfect idea first, ya know? I love seeing these custom pieces, thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are really cute lil robots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha hey sean here! and yeah its a suprise gift but hopefully she won't look at this blog. i sent it in to her and she'll get it right before her birthday! thank you so much again for making it [:


    oh and dia isn't my sister, haha. shes just a really special friend to me. [:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sean,

    Fixed that. Sorry! ha ha. You are very welcome:)

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing this blog makes me and my email seem like a blabber mouth. I like what you've said though. Short and sweet. Thanks again Meg, the piece is just like I imagined it would be (down to every little detail).

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are adorable! i love all the little details on them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ordered Chandler and I can't wait to see him! Unfortunately I have to wait longer than usual because Canada Post is on strike. I'm sure my chandler is sitting there waiting to come LOL! Love your creations btw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the chef one! and the jellyfish is so weirdly cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What will the introductory rates move up to? I just want to grab those umbrella earrings cause I'm obsessed with them! Will they still be $25?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This article shows Meg's cowbot piece for Blake! I love it!
    http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=16070290

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is awesome! I love the style and everything! I'm disappointed I had find out about it on ksl rather than finding it myself! haha.

    ReplyDelete