Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"Herman the Nerdbot" To Be Released at Midnight! (Eastern Time)

Define Nerd:
  • One Whose IQ exceeds his weight. (from the "Urban Dictionary")
  • A foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boringly studious.
  • An intelligent, single-minded expert in a particular technical discipline or profession.
March's SPECIAL "Limited Edition" piece: "Herman the Nerdbot"

  • Made from an alloy metal with silver coating. (Many of you have been asking for "silver":)
  • 1.75" tall
  • Includes a vintage silver chain that is 19" with a 3" adjustable tail
  • Complete with snazzy bow tie and intelligent glasses. 
  • price: $50.00 
  • Only 100 made
More details about "Herman the Nerdbot" will be posted tomorrow! To order tonight at midnight visit my ONLINE SHOP.

Honestly,
Meg

9 comments:

  1. when is your friendship necklace coming out??? and is there going to be a pre-sale of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Shipping is $4.00 if you are in the U.S. and $7.00 for international orders.

      Delete
  3. Man..I fit into every definition......I need to work on this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danggit, I'm saving for this! I've been holding out hoping perhaps you'd design something on the 'nerdy' side one day, Meg, and I'm so happy it came true.

    By the way, I've always been irked by some of the definitions of "nerd" because of its often negative connotations.. Nerd for me is no doubt something positive. So I said it before, and I'll say it again :) This is my favorite way of describing it:
    NERD - "one whose unbridled passion for something, or things, defines who they are as a person, without fear of other peoples' judgement."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your definition and I totally agree!

      Delete