Friday, February 3, 2012

My Top 10 Favorite Cities We've Visited On Tour

1. Austin, Texas
2. Ashland, Oregon
3. Savannah, Georgia
4. Park City, Utah
5. New York City, New York
6. Seattle, Washington
7. Salt Lake City, Utah
8. Nashville, Tennessee
9. Madison, Wisconsin
10. (You guys fill in number ten for me.)

With that, I'd like to share some photos from one of my new favorite places: Savannah, Georgia. We spent the day off there yesterday, and I never knew what I diamond in the rough that town is!








10 comments:

  1. Yeahh Austin's number one!! Now come do a show here! I'll bring you Tiff's Treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My homes number 5 :) well not really my home, more like my neighbor-go long island!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second picture looks really cool!

    Yea I'm in Canada. Nothing too special here but I like it. All od my famaily live either here or in Europe.

    I'm not too familiar with many other places besides Florida and a bit of Northern USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah I can't spell haha. I mean all OF my FAMILY

      Delete
    2. What are you talking about? Canada is amazing. I especially love Vancouver.

      Delete
    3. Dia says Canada gives you frozen boogers :(

      Delete
    4. Haha i remember that! I've never had frozen boogers before...

      A lot of people think we gets loads of snow and it's always freezing in the winter. Sometimes it is like that but we've actually had excellent weather this winter! Well, at least where I am...Hopefully I didn't jinx it!

      Delete
  4. Woot woot, Seattle is awesome. The home of Hendrix, Kobain and Starbucks. I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding any vegan diners when you pass through here. If you toss a rock anywhere, it's likely to hit a vegan restaurant or someone who knows of many good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so mad you've been in Utah twice and I missed both. Common guys, you gotta give me a heads up!

    ReplyDelete