Friday, March 30, 2012

April's "First Thursday" Design PRE-ORDER Begins Today!

Introducing a bot's best friend: "Widget"!


www.chandlertherobot.com

Are you an animal lover? 

Do you have a person in your life who will happily spend a month's rent on gourmet dog food?

Well, Widget, April's "First Thursday" Limited Edition Piece was made for you!

Order Widget, a bot's best friend, on my ONLINE JEWELRY SHOP today!


While traveling as a touring musician on our tour bus this last tour, all of us band members were dying to have a "tour dog". Every single time we would pass by an owner and their dog, Jonathan and Dia would squeal in delight, posing with the pup until the owner became a bit uneasy with all the attention.

In reality a tour dog wouldn't be practical, but because we were unable to have a real dog on the road with us, I had an idea to create Widget instead! Sorry everyone, but Dia and Jonathan will be the first to receive theirs! (I promised them.)

Chandler has a new pet! He's tiny, cuddly, adorned with 4 canine wire-wrapped legs, and is made from an alloy metal with mixed silver and copper coating.

www.chandlertherobot.com
-please allow 2-3 weeks for Widget to arrive BEGINNING April 5th
-Only 100 Widgets will be available and they will go fast!
- 2 cm high, 3.5 cm long
-18" chain 
-PRICE: $50.00 
-Official release date is April 5th, but you can PRE-ORDER him NOW!


Honestly,
Meg


16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm really really excited about widget! if you were ever to bring back custom orders, i was going to ask for a dog! one of my dogs, buddy, has had two surgeries: one for cataracts and the other on his spine for a slipped disc. i always joke around and call him the six million dollar dog, haha. so i thought it would have been cool to have a robot dog...and i think widget kinda looks a little like buddy :) picture 1 picture 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! Buddy is so cute! Hope he can recover quickly :)

      Delete
    2. Aww, your dog is adorable :) You're right, he does kinda look like Widget!

      Delete
    3. Jill, I agree with Kalli and Esmeblabbed, you're dog is adorable! So glad he's doing well after the surgeries!

      Delete
  3. Widget is adorable! I saw all of the pictures of Jonathan and Dia with different dogs - there were quite a few!

    I love animals - especially dogs, I used to have a Yellow Lab named Quincy - so this piece is really tempting me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Jonathan was posting them like crazy. When we played in Savannah, he was in dog heaven walking around in those gorgeous tree-filled parks with all the dogs and their owners. I love labs! Especially as puppies... I fell in love with one just a few days ago.

      Delete
  4. Aw Widget is adorable. Great piece :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm super excited he turned out better than I had envisioned!

      Delete
  5. This is such a great idea! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love dogs!! This is awesome! Now my "family" of ctr robots will have a dog, how cool is that? Now can you make a house with a white picket fence for them to live in for me? (Am I crazy? Probably. But I don't care. haha)

    Great design! Thanks Meg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meg this off topic for this post but it sounds like you singing "Rebecca" is it you?

    ReplyDelete