Thursday, June 7, 2012

Free "Sherbot Holmes" Offer!

Free "Sherbot Holmes" anyone? I'll even pay for the shipping!

All I need from you is to help me get the word out about "First Thursday" today. So, if you'd like a chance to win a free "Sherbot Holmes", be one of the first 25 people to retweet one of my latest tweets that says "Happy "First Thursday"! Aviator Chandler officially released. Limited time!..." add #sherbotholmes, then email your shipping address to chandlertherobot@gmail.com with "Free Sherbot Holmes" in the subject line. Phew! That was a lot of instructions.

(my twitter is @chandlerrobot)

Sherbot Holmes Necklace

Thank you for your help! I have a lot of "Sherbots" that need some new families!

Honestly,
Meg

3 comments:

  1. I already saw the tweet has 50+ retweets! Aw, this is what I get from staying away from the internet for too long. I'd be on top of these things otehrwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the 3rd person to retweet! Glad I got one :) thanks again.
    StayBeautifulMeg!

    ReplyDelete