Thursday, June 21, 2012

Letter From Vanessa


Hi Meg!

Jeremy gave me the wonderful custom bot you made for me from his design. I LOVE it so much!!! I was wearing my Aviator Chandler today, but I had to switch him for my new bot instead because I was so excited lol. Thank you so much for taking the time to delicately put together my brilliant, special little robot. I truly appreciate it. We were both very excited to see what he would look like in real life, and he's PERFECT! We decided to name him "Chester the Robot." Here are a couple pictures of us, while I'm wearing Chester =] Thanks again for sharing some of your talent!

PS. I can't wait to get a Teacher Bot sometime too, to add to my large Chandler the Robot collection.

Much love and thanks,
Vanessa Miller 







P.S. I've been receiving quite a few requests for custom orders, and unfortunately I've had to tell quite a few people I'm not able to make custom orders right now. I took several at the beginning of the month and I'm a few weeks backed up at the moment. Please keep your ideas in mind, and I will let you know as soon as custom orders open up again!
Thanks!
Meg

2 comments:

  1. that open heart chandler is awesome!
    Keep doing what ur doing meg! and... of course
    StayBeautifulMeg!

    ~Brianna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have literally worn this little guy every day since I've had him =]

    ReplyDelete